2018年12月22日

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel

「the marvelous mrs maisel」的圖片搜尋結果

-So, this is you, huh?
-What
-That. You got her into this, right? Got her to go up there like that?
  Got her to stand up there and talk about our life.
-Hey, she says what she wants.
-Talk about me.
-She must just find you amusing. I know I find you completely ridiculous.
-You don't give a shit what you're doing.
-I'm not doing anything.
-You're breaking up a family.
  That's the mother of my children up there talking trash about me in front of a bunch of strangers.
-Well, you got to admit, it's better than her talking trash about you in front of a bunch of people you know.
-Are you happy? Are you happy that you've ruined my life?
-Hey, I didn't fuck my secretary. That was you!
-You don't know anything about me.
-Oh, buddy, I know so much more than you think.
-Oh yeah?
-Yeah. You are ripped right out of a bullshit male catalogue. King of the mansion, spoiled brat.
-Who do you go home to, huh? What do you know about having a family?
-Nothing! And thank God. Cause if I had to go home to you, I'd set the house on fire.
-Fuck you!
-No, fuck you, Sal Mineo. Get the hell away from me.
 Midge has a path now, a career. And she's gonna be a star
 and you are just gonna be that guy sitting at some loser bar every night 
 pointing to the television set saying "I used to be married to her, but I fucking blew it!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言

你所發表的意見要透過版主才能顯現出來,請不要擔心自己所留的意見消失不見。我一定會回覆每一個留言,但有時留言太多,如果我有遺漏,請跟我說,所以,請記得回來看看喔!(揮手) 謝謝您的合作!(鞠躬)